воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dinosaurs will die tab




The last few weeks of school have been busy.� I played in three Ultimate Frisbee tournaments this summer, including the German cup. It was awesome and the Stuttgart team got 1st place� Iapos;m on our second team, which didnapos;t play as well, but still Stuttgart is number one in men/women mixed Ultimate in Germany� Iapos;ve gotten really into playing Ultimate, and itapos;s been a good thing to have something to do other than work.

Work has itapos;s ups and downs. Some lessons go well, and others are down right horrible. It depends on the kidsapos; moods, how well prepared I am, my attitude and mental state, how much I�have sleep, etc.� Itapos;s really a roller coaster, and some days Iapos;m happy in the situation and other days I�question whether is this the right line of work for me.

Chris moved to Frankfurt, so now weapos;re in a long distance relationship. Thatapos;s not so fun, as I�would like to see him more often. He got a job there, so weapos;re both happy.� He seems to be enjoying work very much �





eve 6 open road song lyrics, dinosaurs will die tab, dinosaurs will die tabs, dinosaurs will die.mp3, dinosaurs with feathers.



Комментариев нет: