понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best ftp server software





Iapos;ve always joked how things that happen to me only happen to me because I have bad luck and my life is like a bad, bad movie. Here is another chapter in the, hopefully never ending saga that is Paulapos;s life.

I woke up to move my truck because my mom needed to leave to go to a family bar-be-que at my uncles house. I get in my truck, start it and start reversing; well I stop so I pull into another part of my drive way so my mom could have room to get out of the drive way.

I noticed that she didnt stop or slow down and she was coming straight for me. I honked a lot, a lot and then try to back up so she doesnt hit me. Too late, she hit me.
I got into a car accident, in my drive-way, hit by mom in her explorer. Who else can say that? I have to spend like $350 to fix my truck (I was gonna buy a 120 GB Zune with accessories) but now I have one of those stories only I�can have and firggen sucks. :(

The really bad part was mom blamed me for the accident, even though she said she couldnapos;t hear me honking my horn and she said she didnapos;t see me at all even though I�was directly behind her like 180 degrees behind her.

dinosaurus games, best ftp server software, best ftp server programs, best ftp server program, best ftp server linux.



Комментариев нет: