суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

atlas fence connecticut




Rocky visited us again earlier this afternoon. Have I ever told you all how amazing she is and how much we all love her?�Because itapos;s so different without her encouragement and humor out there on the field all the time. ;___; She always makes me feel better; today I was her "skinny little hot mama."

BUT UM. Iapos;m not going into much detail with this, but I have just switched into three new classes five weeks into the semester. I do not yet know if I will ever have a chance to sleep anymore, especially considering that I now have a zero period which meets at 6:55 every school day. XD Right after school was funny~ since I had to run around meeting with different teachers throughout snack and lunch, I never had time to stop by the school library. It was closed for the weekend by the time I got there so I decided to borrow a book from Maiya to do all the reading I need to catch up on for my new fourth. It turned out I never had to bother calling her - she was still on the varsity softball field as my dad and I were driving by. I was only gonna stop for a minute to ask her if she could call me later about picking that up but her step-dad and my dad ended up talking for about two hours, leaving her and me to sing songs and practice together. 8D;

blue no goodbyes lyrics, atlas fence connecticut, atlas fence company, atlas fence co, atlas fehr reefer.



Комментариев нет: