суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

blue nile west lafayette





1. Our kitten is oddly energetic after coming back from getting his apos;fixturesapos; fixed. Heapos;s just too excited to be around his big brother, and likes to chew on him. And jump and do all the things you shouldnapos;t do when your balls are healing.

2. My sister almost went missing today. The dingbat didnapos;t turn on her phone after school...and we couldnapos;t find her. It turns out her friend had ukelele practice after school...and thatapos;s the girl she walks up to my school with, so she hung out and told no one.

3. My cousin came to visit I havenapos;t seen her since the wedding, but itapos;s nice...weapos;re all going through a rough spot so itapos;s nice to catch up.

In other, less interesting news, today we got let out early apos;cause of some assembly and my mother is currently out at a apos;Martini Partyapos;. And she left her car here, so Iapos;m assuming that sheapos;s going to be driven home. But because Iapos;m an anxious soul, I might call her in a little bit to get an ETA.

Speaking of Anxiety, I went to that lady counselor...God, I hate counseling. Fuck knows I�need it, but...really? I honestly think Iapos;m doing just fine, aside from the fact that Iapos;m fighting anxiety every fucking day. But I really donapos;t like it when she starts talking about some lifestyle changes in terms of coping.

I�know she was talking about exercising more and eating better. Fuck. That.

Hmm. So what else is new? �My voice is so throaty as of late. Itapos;s always been in a way, but itapos;s always funny when your singing voice is nicer than your talking voice. Iapos;m so croaky...but then again, I donapos;t talk a lot.


blue nile west lafayette, blue nile white, blue nile white nile, blue nile.com.



Комментариев нет: